Friday, July 17, 2009

 
The reason for my trip to Peterborough for a passport, is a friend of mine who has children in Gutersloh Germany, wanted to pay them a visit.

He would normally drive there in his car, but this time he asked me if I would like to drive him there in my Citroen with him covering the fuel and ferry costs, so I thought it sounded ok as a deal and the chance to have an interesting experience.

So we set off at 2:45 PM to arrive at Dover by 6 PM.

It felt familiar to have the deck move under my feet again. We arrived at Dunkirk around 2 hours later.





Comments:
hope the travels are still going well and you are keeping things as best as may i have been somewhat busy recently ,a few real matters to sort out
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?