Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 

A possible old timer

I have an original receipt for when I first joined the internet, it is dated 13th October 1995, as times grow on, in terms of the number of different number of uses, that us bumbling bipeds can put the internet too, I find more warming some of these, the very idea that we can share knowledge exciting. I find the idea that we can share resources even more exciting, I ask you?

After all we all share this ball of dirt, don't we?

The latest thing I have come across that excites me, is freecycle, instead of throwing things away, people give things away. I used to work at Sita in Leicester where I did the ultimate clean up job. Many people have lovely homes, polished palaces of hunky dory, but the amount of garbage these palaces produce is alarming.

Freecycle is awesome.

The same kind of thing could lead to people bartering their skill sets, obviously the people who's only skillset, is the skillset of being able to rip off the rest of humanity will not like this idea, after all, they are better than the rest of us.

Give and take is the mark of a cultured society, closed societies do not grow. Dynamic is change dynamic, as we get older we like change less, but as we get older and older, we get more listened too. The trouble is we see, that which we only want to see sometimes.

Self kiddology is an art form


I will ask my dad if he minds me putting his picture on my blog

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?