Monday, September 04, 2006

 

Steve Irwin

Cannot believe the news or my reaction, I was only watching him on ITV last night and thinking, why does the guy have to over-emphasise so much, he had a really annoying delivery, but the thing was - if I knew he was on the box I usually watched him.

I think the thing was, I liked him much more than I thought I did, his loss is a tragedy for the world. The response on the 'net has been surprising, all the major websites have lots of coverage about him, the man was much more of an icon than anyone realised. As is always, like the line in the Joni Mitchell song Big Yellow Taxi "That you don't know what you've got Till its gone".

Steve being kissed by a gorilla (says it all really).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?