Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Where do I start?

Tiz' a funny old thing life, you never know before, till' after.

It is all about experience.

Some experiences are indescribable because of their emotional content, new experiences cause new emotions. If someone has never felt something before, it is next to impossible to describe to them what it feels like, however if someone has been through a similar experience to you, it becomes much easier to explain.

Over the past 56 years I have been robbed more than once, about three weeks ago I was robbed again, this time it was different, it was by somebody I once considered a friend.

I abhor violence but the thing that is upsetting me is, a real friend knowing what has been done to me, wants to steam in and exact retribution. IE cause the lowlife that has ripped me off, pain in return. The age old question of turn the other cheek, or an eye for an eye, an a tooth for a tooth.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?